• de vorige was gesloten:P

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Redelijk bekend ^^

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Onbekend ;'x

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

vaker gezien

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Al gezien.

Wel eens gezien.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Onbekend.

redelijk bekend ondertussen

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Ik ken je wel een beetje van het forum. :3

None but ourselves can free our minds.

wel eens gezien op het forum

Ja, weleens gezien

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Van het forum ken ik je. (:

redelijk bekend door het forum

Vaak gezien.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Onbekend

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

paar keer gezien op het forum