• hooi, ik schrijf bij elk hoofdstuk een mooie quote over vriendschap, maar nu heb ik er geen meer, dus heeft iemand een ideetje?
    Liefst in het engels
    alvast bedankt

[ bericht aangepast op 8 okt 2011 - 21:03 ]

Kijk naar mij Signature onder dit berichte:Y)

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Aguamenti schreef:
    Kijk naar mij Signature onder dit berichte:Y)

dank je

"Goede vrienden zie je niet, die staan achter je."
    /stiekemisdiezolooshe.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

If you live to be 100.
    i hope i live to
    be 100 minus 1 day,
    so i never have to
    live without you

Klik

Lol. Ik dacht even om je een qooqle te geven, maar dat is eigenlijk gemeen.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 okt 2011 - 21:01 ]

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

nog iemand?

Ook al kan ik geen fuck van Wiskunde.
    Je kan op me rekenen.
    Ook al let ik niet op bij Engels.
    You know you are my everything.
    Ook al doe ik niks bij Aardrijkskunde.
    Jij betekent de hele wereld voor mij.
    Ook al doe ik andere dingen bij Geschiedenis.
    Aan onze vriendschap komt geen einde

[ bericht aangepast op 8 okt 2011 - 21:12 ]

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
    "When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance."
    "Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life."
    "A friend is a gift you give yourself."

I can't even think straight.

Hope is the little voice you hear whisper "maybe" when it seems the entire world is shouting "no".

Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then -- one day -- you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then -- one day -- you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe.” - Denis Leary (American Actor, b.1957)

Liefde is als de hoogste achtbaan. Je weet wel, die ene die zo vaak over de kop gaat. Die ene waar je een hele tijd voor staat, twijfelend of je mee gaat met de rit. Want aan het einde wil je nog een keer; maar soms word je misselijk & krijg je hoogtevrees, het risico is te groot, is het einde wel echt zo leuk? Wat nou als je over moet geven, als je duizelig word. Die mensen met hoogtevrees gaan er niet in, en kijken toe. Ze hopen dat ze zelf een keer het lef krijgen om het risico te nemen, maar ze zijn bang. laat de angst je niet tegenhouden, want zo'n achtbaanrit is heerlijk.

When life gives lemons, make lemonade :D

Het leven is net als een neus, haal eruit wat erin zit

Life is a shit sandwich. But if you've got enough bread, you don't taste the shit.

So much to life for, so much to die for.

Vecht niet voor iets dat niet voor jou vecht.

26 - 02 - '16

''Friendship is one mind in two bodies''

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

'Friendship sucks. End.'

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

My love's like a star, you can't always see me but you know that I'm always there.

Van het liedje My Love Is Like A Star.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Uneventful schreef:
    'Friendship sucks. End.'

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Google:
    Typ in quotes friendship.

Enjoy :)

... But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

'A real friend is someone you can call in the middle of the night, tell her you killed someone and she would ask; 'Where do we hide the body?''