• The Hereditary
    People fight, they argue every single day. War will never end, simply because people are to stubborn to admit the things they did wrong. Hate dominates the world, and peace is hard to find. Love has become the most valuable thing on earth, just because it’s so precious and rare. Nowadays, we ignore the horrible things we see on the news. We don’t help the wanderers, or the poor children anymore. We don’t feed the ones who are hungry, or care for those who are homeless. Humanity became selfish and arrogant. But what if you are the one who needs help. What if you are the one who’s ill. I can’t ignore people. I have to bring happiness in people’s life’s. I have to let them hear the sound of life, using my own voice. You know why ? Because I’m the one who’s ill. I’m the one who’s life is short. I’m the one who has death running through her veins. But I don’t mind, I have embraced my destiny. I will live my short life with a large smile on my face, every single day. Because in my life, every day could be the last.

*A One Direction FF
    *All characters in this story are fiction, except the guys of 1D
    *A collaboration between Dsend and HES
    *Written in Dutch, just so you know!(Only the prologue is written in English)
    *Soundtrack

[ bericht aangepast op 12 okt 2011 - 23:50 ]

A kiss is the beginning of cannibalism - Georges Bataille

[ bericht aangepast op 14 okt 2011 - 14:56 ]