• Waar in godsnaam zit Huffelpuf met die leerlingenkamer???

Griffendor zit in de toren
    Zwaddderich onder het meer
    Ravenklauw ergens in de oostvleugel

Maar waar zit Huffelpuf???

Kan iemand me helpen??

DankU

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Bij de keukens, toch?

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Cloelia schreef:
    Bij de keukens, toch?

Was dat ook gewoon een wachtwoord zeggen of moest je een vraag beantwoorden net als bij Ravenklauw??

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Ben je goed in Engels? Ik ben te lui om het te vertalen. (cat)
    ''The entrance to the common room is located "in a nook on the right hand side of the kitchen corridor", concealed behind a stack of barrels. In order to reveal the entrance, no password is required. Instead, one must tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’, which will make the lid swing open, exposing a passageway that will lead to the basement when crawled through. If either the rhythm of tapping or the lid tapped is wrong then the intruder will be doused in vinegar and barred access.''

Great minds think alike.

Unbroken schreef:
    Ben je goed in Engels? Ik ben te lui om het te vertalen. (cat)
    ''The entrance to the common room is located "in a nook on the right hand side of the kitchen corridor", concealed behind a stack of barrels. In order to reveal the entrance, no password is required. Instead, one must tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’, which will make the lid swing open, exposing a passageway that will lead to the basement when crawled through. If either the rhythm of tapping or the lid tapped is wrong then the intruder will be doused in vinegar and barred access.''

DankU(H)(H)

Ik snap het

Mocht je het nog in het Nederlands willen lezen, dan kan je hier dat doen.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2012 - 23:16 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.