• Wat is jouw favo anime/manga quotes? En van wie en welke anime/manga?
    Plaats ze hier!

Mijn favoriete zijn:

"Happy:" AYE SIR" #fairytail

"Happy:"He/She Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes you" (Rolling tounge) XD #fairy tail

Reporter: Happy why are you blue?
    Happy: 'neko dakara desu' because I'm a cat
    #fairytail

En nog een paar andere

[ bericht aangepast op 14 juli 2012 - 23:19 ]

Why is the empty sky blue? Yukiteru - Mirai nikki.

Even with all hope gone, I'll still help you. I'll be here until you stop crying. So it's all right now. ~Akio-Clannad

But everything keep changing. All the fun and happy things are changing. But even so, are you still able to like this place?~Nagisa- Clannad

“The world is beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time.” -Clannad

nou je ziet vast wel welke anime ik het leukst vind. Ik weet trouwens niet welke uit de afterstory zijn. :'D

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”

If i don't have to do it, i won't. If i have to do it, make it quick - Houtarou Oreki, Hyouka.

~It almost looks like I'm the bad guy. Kanade

~So you don't want me to be your enemy, eh? Do you want me? Usui

~ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN! Hatake Kakashi

~If you were my little sister... I'd be soo turned on. Usui

~That's my way of the ninja! Naruto

~Will you be eating that cake?... say what you want, but I will be taking the cake. L.

~I'll kick Satan's ass! Rin

Alucard (Hellsing): I'll send you to Hell so you can lick Satan's ass.

Alucard (Hellsing): What a lovely night. It makes me want to have a bite to drink.

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother.

Nagato (Naruto):Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace.

Nagato (Naruto):I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain.

Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously.

Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced.

Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life.

Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life.

Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me.

Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

L (Death Note): The cake is not a lie. If I'm wrong, god may strike me to death.

Mei Misaki (Another): Kawaii.

En later komen er nog meer, ehe :')

Mijn favo anime is btw Naruto <3

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juli 2012 - 23:46 ]

"Son when you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"

Suck it losers!
    By Prussia.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth." -Alphonse Elric

"A lesson without pain is meaning less, that's because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return but once you've with stood that pain and over come it you will gain a heart that is stronger than everything else , yes a fullmetal heart." -Edward Elric

The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful. -Roy Mustang

I fucking love that anime!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Itachi Uchiha : You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother.

shikamaru: How Troublesome

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juli 2012 - 8:37 ]

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.

Uryuu Minene: "There is a miracle that can be reached if you keep trying. Even if the possibility of it is small, it's better than not trying." Mirai Nikki

Uryuu Minene: "I guess.. I wanted someone to save me too." Mirai Nikki

Yadomi Jinta: "Everyone has changed. No... the one who's changed most, is me." AnoHana

"I’ll take a potato chip… AND EAT IT!"- Light Yagami(Death Note)

Blijft geniaal :'D

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

And so it all begins. This boy's name is Yusuke. He's 14 years old and is supposed to be the hero of the story...but oddly enough, he's dead.
    Narrator (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"What is jealousy? Can you eat it? Is it sweet?" Pandora Hearts (Alice)

(death note) Matsuda: Ryuuzaki, is there anything else I can do to help? Besides the manager job?
    L: You want to be useful?
    Matsuda: Yes!
    L: Then go get me some coffee.

Light: It looks like you won't be satisfied unless I am Kira!
    L: Not satisfied unless you're Kira...? Yes...that may be true...I have just realized something, I wanted Light-kun to be Kira.

Italie uit Hetalia: Pastaa~

Gimp schreef:
    (...)

(H)

Love You >3<

Yasu (nana): If you people have so much time to sit around destroying other people's gardens, try growing your own damn flowers.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2012 - 11:52 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Inazuma Eleven Quotes:
    Fubuki Shirou: "We'll get stronger! We'll get stronger and be perfect!" (To Fubuki Atsuya)

Gouenji Shuuya: "Thank you for everything you have done for me up until now." (To Utsunomiya Toramaru)

Kiyama Hiroto: "I’m in love, Endou-kun… with those eyes of yours" (To Endou Mamoru)

Gazel/Suzuno Fuusuke: "Flames only die in the presence of cold ice." (To Burn/Nagumo Haruya)

Fairy Tail Quotes:
    Jellal Fernandes: "You're Natsu... Our only hope." (To Natsu Dragneel)

Natsu Dragneel: "Erza was crying, her voice was shaking, and she was giving up. I don't want to see Erza like that. Erza should always be strong and courageous, that's why... I'LL FIGHT!!!" (To Jellal Fernandes)

"Because I'm with you until the end of the line." - Stucky

Honey: Why is My bunny so dirty?!? Mori: He Drank Tea very badly.Honey: Ah awesome can he eat Cake Too ??. (Ouran High School Host Club)

Love You >3<