• (CNN) -- Michael Clarke Duncan, nominated for an Academy Award for his role in the 1999 film "The Green Mile," died Monday morning at age 54, according to a representative for his family.

Duncan "suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered," a written statement from Joy Fehily said.

Clarke died at a Los Angeles hospital where he had been since having the heart attack more than seven weeks ago.

According to TMZ, it was Duncan's girlfriend Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a reality star and former contestant on "The Apprentice," who had acted quickly and provided lifesaving efforts when he had the heart attack.

Til hug og blod.

Vreselijk. Ik heb zondag nacht "The Green Mile" nog gezien.
    Zo'n zonde.. :C

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Nooohhh :c
    Niet hij. Green Mile was echt een van mijn lievelingsfilms en hij was daar een grote reden van :c

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Zonde, hij was echt wel een goed acteur!

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Omg wat erg! :( hij was ech een goede acteur!

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

ookal ken ik hem niet, moge hij in vrede rusten.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Ik vind het echt erg D:
    Hij was een van mijn favoriete acteurs en hij was nog zo jong. Jammer.

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Alduin schreef:
    Ik vind het echt erg D:
    Hij was een van mijn favoriete acteurs en hij was nog zo jong. Jammer.

Tell me about it, stud.

:c

Mijn dag begon al kut, en toen ik hoorde dat hij overleden is, dacht ik echt even; meheheh. Ik wil huilen, hij was zo'n goede acteur.

Destroy what destroys you.

Ik las het ergens, en vind het zoooo jammer ):

May you rest in peace Michael <3

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Scandal schreef:
    Zonde, hij was echt wel een goed acteur!

Aahw. Waarom vergeet iedereen nou toch zijn fantastische optreden als Kingpin in Daredevil?

En hij was nog zo jong... Nu voel ik mezelf oud door die woorden, maar iemand als hij verdient dit niet.

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Rest in peace, Michael.

He's a lion. Who Can Talk.

Aurorae schreef:
    Nooohhh :c
    Niet hij. Green Mile was echt een van mijn lievelingsfilms en hij was daar een grote reden van :c

Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

Ik ken hem niet zover ik weet. Maar Rest in Peace.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

I don't know that dude. But his muscles remind me a little of the hulk.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.