• We zijn nooit verder gegaan (cat)
    De titel zegt het al!

    De laatste 3:

    Quina
    colouredwind
    Vipire


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Silverton :p


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Thorn.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Scorpia


    I'm F.O.O.D.: Fan Of One Direction, problems?

    Scorpia

    My name shows up much *feels like a celeb*


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton (wbw)


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Jankowski. (:


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Jankowski.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Scorpia


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Thorn


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Tortura schreef:
    Jankowski.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Het was lastig, maar toch Jankowski


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Silverton


    "I'm a loser, that means I've been lost before."

    Thorn schreef:
    Scorpia


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Abstract.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Tortura


    Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt


    26 - 02 - '16