• Ik geloof dat we nooit verder zijn gegaan..

    De laatsten waren Silverton en Wolfheart.


    :)

    Facinelli


    :)

    Facinelli

    Months


    I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

    VintageStyle


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Thorn *O*


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Thorn


    I'm a girl in the world

    Facinelli


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Svale.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    lolicia


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Lolicia.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Anarose


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Anarose


    Creative soul

    Campbell.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Lolica


    Whut

    Lolicia


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried