• voorbeeld:
    ik: ei
    jij: kip
    ik: dier
    jij: vlees
    enz

Het nieuwe woord

koekje

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Veronicas schreef:
    (...)
    Ooh zo! Haha. Dan houd je ook vast van mij. She's my sistah [a'].
    whiiii i do! nu weer ontopic xD

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

RavensMoon schreef:
    (...)whiiii i do! nu weer ontopic xD

OT: RPG'en!

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2013 - 23:28 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Vet

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

kilo's

Aardappelen

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

zuurkool

citroen

May StarClan light your path.

zuur

zure matten

Veschrikkelijk !

Sebastian Michaelis : I'm simply one Hell of A Butler !!!

school

Achterbakse mensen

Promises mean everything , but after they are broken sorry means nothing. -Eminem

de politiek:Y)

Onïnteressant

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

les