• Wat is jouw favoriete quote? :)

Life has no rehearsals, only performances.

What do we say to the god of death?
    Not today.

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

“When you don’t fit in, you become superhuman. You can feel everyone else’s eyes on you, stuck like Velcro. You can hear a whisper about you from a mile away. You can disappear, even when it looks like you’re still standing right there. You can scream, and nobody hears a sound.
    You become the mutant who fell into the vat of acid, the Joker who can’t remove his mask, the bionic man who’s missing all his limbs and none of his heart.
    You are the thing that used to be normal, but that was so long ago, you can’t even remember what it was like.”
    -Jodi Picoult

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    'Only i can life forever.'

Jaja, Vollie quotes zeker? (cat)
    Mijn lievelings Vollie quote is mijn signature :Y)
    Voor de rest vind ik zowat iedere quote die er bestaat goed klinken ^^.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

The Lone Ranger stikt van de grappige quotes.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

[from trailer]
    [Silver climbs on a tree branch]
    Tonto: Something very wrong with that horse.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Minority is about being an individual. It's like you have to sift through the darkness to find your place and be that individual you want to be your entire life.
    - Billie Joe Armstrong

Try a thing you haven't done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.
    - Virgil Thomson

No storm is so bad that you can't learn something from it. You can grown in a storm. You can thrive. Rain cleans the air.
    Ik zou niet weten van wie ik deze heb :c Gewoon random eens gehoord van een vriend, denk ik.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 aug 2013 - 12:53 ]

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Be strong cause things will get better, it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever.

Be strong cause things will get better, it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever.

Don't grow up, it's a trap

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Hmm no idea.
    Ik vind “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” een heel goede.

effort never betrays you

When you’re with the one you were meant to be find, everything falls in place, all the stars align.
    When you’re touched by the cloud that has touched your soul, don’t let go.
    Someone comes into your life
    It’s like they’ve been in your life forever.

En deze quote uit Trainspotting vind ik ook zo mooi:

Choose life
    Choose a job
    Choose a career
    Choose a family
    Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers
    Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance
    Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments
    Choose a starter home
    Choose your friends
    Choose leisurewear and matching luggage
    Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics
    Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning
    Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth
    Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves
    Choose your future
    Choose life

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Heb er best veel, maar ik zet er wel een paar neer

''If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.''

''Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it.
    Your face isn't a mask, don't cover it.
    Your size isn't a book, don't judge it.
    Your life isn't a film, don't end it

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!''

''One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.''

''Love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, then you forget the rules and play from your heart.''

I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong, you can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending!

Even in the darkests of times happines can be found, if you only remember to turn on the light.<3

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

- If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.
    - Don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of never living.
    - You don't die for your friends, you live for them.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."
    "We'll remember this night when we're old and grey cos in the future these will be the good ol' days."
    "What are words if really don't mean them when you say them?"
    "It's not about being who you were. It's about keeping who you were part of who you are now."
    "It costs nothing to be nice."
    "Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are."
    "Die with memories, not dreams."
    "The right job for me, is the one i would have done for free. love who you are and what you do, stay true."
    "Learning from your mistakes means the more mistakes you make, the more you learn."

Eigenlijk zijn er nog meer, maar ik zal het hier bij laten (:

Hamartia