• Wat luister je nu?

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Little Sister.

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Crazy Night - Hitoshizuku-P ft. Kakichoco, Shamuon, eclair, Matsushita, Rishe, Yuuto, Nero, niconicosamurai0320 & Glutamine

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Take That - 'Julie' (live at BBC Radio 2)

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Coming home, weet alleen niet meer van wie deze is, hahah

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Bring It On - I Got You

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Avicii - 'The Days' ft. Robbie Williams
    Ik heb ook totaal niet het liedje op repeat staan.. (A)

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Sutton Foster - Always

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Europe - Final Countdown

Een leuk/goed album, maar ik mis Big Time Rush toch wel. Zij krijgen van mij de voorkeur.

Escape the Fate - As You're Falling Down

Taylor Swift - Love Story