• AwkwardTurtle was de laatste


    ze had het universum op haar schouders maar droeg het als een paar vleugels

    Bekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    bekend


    I'm living in dreamworld, where I make my stories and a dream.

    Bekend


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Kishimoto schreef:
    Bekend


    you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

    Bekend!!


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Bekend.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Weleens gezien.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Morticia schreef:
    Weleens gezien.


    Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it.

    Onbekend.


    En het moeilijkst is niet het communiceren van, maar het toegeven aan jezelf.

    Onbekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Onbekend


    Life is a beautiful struggle

    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Redelijk bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Famous


    Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it.

    Flamous


    Life is a beautiful struggle