• -slotje.-

-

ga hem zeker maken, die nieuwe serie...ben een hele grote fan van jou!!!!
    ikke lieven jouw series en quizjes!!!!
    xxx

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

You don't know how it is to be like me!

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Got aangezien ik slecht in engels ben plaats ik hem in het nl dus wel vertalen.

Je hebt me telefoon nummer.

You had my celphone ofzo.

Slecht...

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

He's walking Behind You.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

- I'm In Love So Leave Me Alone...

- Help me...My Life Is Like Hell...If There Wasn't That Special Guy I Wouldn't Life Anymore...

ook bij de laatste weet ik niet precies of hij goed engels is...
    als ik nog meer weet post ik meer...
    xxx

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Allemaal bedankt! Kom maar met die titels : )

-

-I hear your vioce everywhere so go away out my head!

Welcome to my midlife crisis, my name is Holly.
    Go away from me, leave me alone!
    Revenge.
    x.

ok

Zelf vind ik Revenge wel iets hebben, maarja, dat mag jij weten ^^
    xoxo

ok

If There Wasn't You, I Would Be Happy...

hoop dat het goed engels is...

I thought I knew you, thinking, that you were true. <- Fighter - Christina Aguilera 8)

-

I know the truth, i know who you are.

-

I thought I knew you, thinking, that you were true. <- Fighter - Christina Aguilera 8)

die is ook leuk:)

- Why Don't You Leave Me Alone? I'm Living My Own Life And You Aren't A Part Of It, So Shut Up!!!

- My New Love And My Hope For A Happy Life...

http://somethingtomakeyoulaugh.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/no-trespassing.png

No trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

Geen toegang. Mensen die deze regel overtreden zullen we neerschieten. Overlevenden zullen we opnieuw neerschieten.

dit bord staat er in Amerika, en mensen bedoelen dit dus serieus..

sorry, het kwam even in me op (:

rules don't stop me