• Hey,

Ik houd heel veel van rock, punk, emo, metal muziek!
    Maar ik luister al maanden naar dezelfde bands, en die vind ik super! Maar ik wil eens wat afwisseling, dus nu vraag ik of jullie nog goeie rock bands weten, tmag van heavy naar gewone rock gaan, ik sta open!

Gelieve snel te antwoorden :Y)

xxx

The Ditch

Ik weet niet of dat echt rock is.

Zelfs de kleinste ster schittert in het donker

Eh.
    Nightwish (Symphonic metal)
    Apocalyptica (Cello-metal. Moet je van houden of niet.)
    Delain (Symphonic metal)
    Metallica (Goddelijk).

Everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.

Black Veil Brides <3
    Volgens mij heb ik dit echt voor de 1000ste keer al gezegt hier op Q XD

Your Words They Eat Right Through Me...

Porcelain and the Tramps,
    Band van een Scenemeisje, beetje rock/screamo

Your make-up is terrible

Porcelain and the Tramps,
    Band van een Scenemeisje, beetje rock/screamo

Verdorie seg, die is goed! ;o

Rise Against, Korn, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, Nickelback, Nirvana, Rise Against, Systemof a Down. Ik weet dat de meeste niet echt rock zijn maar dit is zo'n beetje wat ik luister op 'rock' gebied

BAM!

(...)

Verdorie seg, die is goed! ;o

Weetik ^^

Your make-up is terrible

Elliot Minor

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Forever the sickest kids? :3

alesana, all time low, breaking benjamin, bullet for my valentine, eluveitie, escape the fate, the cure, backyard babies, seether, the used, my chemical romance, guns n' roses, velvet revolver, oasis, muse, lostprophets, misfits, metallica, from first to last, nirvana, placebo, scary kids scaring kids, sum 41, kamelot, kill hannah, him, the horrors, blood stain child& linkin park.

ik hoop dat je er een paar leuke tussen kan vinden? x']

Change The Changeable, Accept The Unchangeable, And Remove Yourself From The Unacceptable

The Moffats
    Escape The Fate
    Linkin Park
    Metro Station
    My Chemical Romance
    Our Last Night
    Paramore
    Scary Kids Scaring Kids
    Story Of The Jear
    Sum 41
    You Me At Six

I found myself in Wonderland.

Hey monday, All time low, Automatic Loveletter, euhja. New Years Day. ja, meer weet ik ff niet. (x

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.

Forever the sickest kids? :3

Jaaaaaha!

Some people make the world special just by being in it

every avenue, sugarcult, relient K, Boys Like Girls, Eleventyseven, Goldfinger, Hidden in Plain View, Hawk Nelson, Hit The Light, Holiday Parade, Krystal Meyers, The Maine, Mayday Parade, The Red Jumsuit Apparatus, Search The City, Set Your Goals, Something Corporate, Stiff Dylans, Switchfoot & we the kings ^^

~ If i fall i will rise back up and relive my glory ~

alesana, all time low, breaking benjamin, bullet for my valentine, eluveitie, escape the fate, the cure, backyard babies, seether, the used, my chemical romance, guns n' roses, velvet revolver, oasis, muse, lostprophets, misfits, metallica, from first to last, nirvana, placebo, scary kids scaring kids, sum 41, kamelot, kill hannah, him, the horrors, blood stain child& linkin park.

ik hoop dat je er een paar leuke tussen kan vinden? x']

hun zijn goed. :]