• Beoordeel de signature van degene boven je.

Andere was vol.

Begin maar bij mij!:Y)

EDIT:Je moet een cijfer geven voor de signature boven je.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 maart 2011 - 19:23 ]

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

8 (:

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can name a couple that changed me.

6 8

[ bericht aangepast op 11 april 2011 - 20:30 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can name a couple that changed me.

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 april 2011 - 20:39 ]

This is me.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 april 2011 - 20:40 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

"In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end"