• Ik heb zo'n heel grappig CD-rom spelletje: Tom en de toveraardbei. kennen jullie vast wel.. Nostalgie, nostalgie, I know. Nu staat erop dat die voor windows 95 is, ik weet wel toen wij nog windows 98 hadden, dat die het er daar ook gewoon op deed.

Ik had 'm maanden geleden op mijn oude laptop geprobeerd (windows vista) en hij had 'm geïnstalleerd, maar als ik dan erop drukte ging die de geluidskaart zoeken en dan stond er dat die 'm niet kon vinden. Dus ik denk ik probeer het op mijn nieuwe laptop (windows 7) en hetzelfde probleem.

Weet iemand hoe ik dit schattige spelletje kan laten werken voor windows 7/of die op XP draait, aangezien mijn vader z'n laptop windows XP heeft.

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

Ja, rechtermuisknop op de snelkoppeling > Eigenschappen openen > Naar het tabblad compatabiliteit gaan > Aanvinken en op Windows 95/98/2000 zetten :]
    Succes, en als je vragen hebt dan hoor ik het wel!

Het heden is de geschiedenis gezien door de toekomst.

Omg, dat had ik laatst ook met Freddi Fish, ik vond dat vroeger zo geniaal dat ik 'm laatst weer es wilde spelen, maar doet t idd niet op windows 7.

walking get's too boring, when you learn how to fly..

Rickjuh schreef:
    Ja, rechtermuisknop op de snelkoppeling > Eigenschappen openen > Naar het tabblad compatabiliteit gaan > Aanvinken en op Windows 95/98/2000 zetten :]
    Succes, en als je vragen hebt dan hoor ik het wel!

Geprobeerd, maar werkt niet. Ik keek in die map van dat spelletje en kwam dit tegen:
    If you are having trouble loading the game, it might be because the game couldn't detect your Sound Card properly.

What should I do?

How do I do that?
    -->select 'Control Panel'
    -->Double click the 'System' applet
    -->Select the 'Device Manager' tab
    -->Make sure the 'View devices by type' option is selected

You should see a tree entry named 'Sound, video and game controllers'
    -->Open it by clicking the plus sign on its left

You should see an entry carrying the name of your sound card (such as "Sound Blaster 16 Plug and Play" )
    -->Double click to open it
    -->Select the 'Resources' tab

Set the IRQ (Interrupt Request)
    In the resource tab you should see a table. Find an entry regarding the Interrupt Request, if its setting is not identical to the one in 'Set Sound' (the setting used by the game), change the setting in 'Set Sound' to be the same as in the Control Panel

- If there is more than one Interrupt Request entry-
    In case there is more than one Interrupt Request entry, you should use one that appears as one of the option in 'Set Sound'. If more than one entry appears also in 'Set Sound', you should try running the game with each of them set, and see which one works (don't forget to Save in 'Set Sound' before you test).

Set the I/O Address
    The lower side of the 'Input/Output Range' (i.e. the number to the left of the hyphen) is the I/O Address, and this is the one the game should use. When you change the settings in 'Set Sound', select the lower side of the Input/Output range as the I/O Address.

- If there's more than one entry-
    Usually there will be more than one 'Input/Output Range' entry. In that case, you should use the one with the widest range. For example, 0220-022F has a range of 16, which is higher than the range of 0330-0331 which has a range of 2, or 0388-038B which has a range of 4. If you're not sure which one has the highest range, it's most likely that the first entry is the one you should use. If it doesn't work, test the game with each one of the entries (don't forget to in Save Set Sound before you test).

Troubleshooting:
    If you can't find resource settings that are available in Set Sound, it means that the game is not compatible with your current sound card's settings. If you are an expert user, go to advanced help.

En natuurlijk is dit gemaakt voor windows 95 en snap ik het nog steeds niet. ;s

[ bericht aangepast op 25 maart 2011 - 15:57 ]

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*