• walking get's too boring, when you learn how to fly..

Desilio schreef:

Goede oude Vampires Suck ;D

"Son when you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"

Desilio schreef:

Vampires suck :Y)

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

Desilio schreef:

Ik lag helemaal dubbel toen ik die film zag a'

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

hahahahha die plaatjes zijn echt grappigxD

I wasn't just kissing him, I was telling his lips a secret!

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

Ik ga zo dood door dit plaatje:

O.O Het is gewoon te gor

Roodstrikje schreef:

:9~ :9~

Every word written is a victory against death | Michel Butor

I believe I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Roodstrikje schreef:

Hij is serieus de enige vampier die ik ECHT knap vind :9~

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Roodstrikje schreef:

-plat-
    dat hoofd van hem :'D
    maar hij is wel uberhot <3

"Son when you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"