• Voor mijn spreekbeurt wil ik quote's over het leven.
    Dus nu vraag ik aan jullie:
    Wat zijn de mooiste quote's over het leven die je ooit gehoord of gelezen heb?

wel het liefst in het nederlands en van wie hij is

[ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2011 - 20:35 ]

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Take what you can. Give nothin' back!

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

een kind van vijf kan dit nog begrijpen - kan iemand een kind van vijf halen?

A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can name a couple that changed me.

Tuala schreef:
    (...)
    Die is niet van Stephenie Meyer, die bestond al langer.

Die "life is a bitch" bestond idd al, maar in het Engels is 'ie wel wat verandert bij haar.
    Maar toch blijft hij leuk ;3

My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now is in pieces because of you.

We're all going to hell, we may as well go out in style.

your knife my back. my gun, your head.

LostInPain schreef:
    Life sucks and then you die.
    Ik vind de Engelse mooier

Dat is waar.

My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now is in pieces because of you.

het leven is een ziekte waaraan je dood kunt gaan

Don't tell me sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
    Hans Christian Andersen

"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

- Het leven is een feestje dat soms slecht afloopt. Je moet gewoon proberen om lol te hebben ~ van mij
    -Be happy en funny stuprid today and die tomorrow. ~ van mij
    -Lies wont help you trough live, Truth wont help you trough live. What would help you trough life is love. The one and only thing. ~ van mij...

Mile schreef:
    - Het leven is een feestje dat soms slecht afloopt. Je moet gewoon proberen om lol te hebben ~ van mij
    -Be happy en funny stuprid today and die tomorrow. ~ van mij
    -Lies wont help you trough live, Truth wont help you trough live. What would help you trough life is love. The one and only thing. ~ van mij...

Die Engelse zinnen kloppen van geen kant, sorry hoor, maar als je geen Engels kan, doe het da niet.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Je hou heel dit liedje gebruiken. De eerste keer dat ik het hoorde moest ik huilen (a)

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juni 2011 - 9:58 ]

So here's a heart to heart on the back of postcards sent from California

Mahoromatic schreef:
    We're all going to hell, we may as well go out in style.

O, ik ken die van; 'We're all going to hell, we may as well enjoy the ride.'

If you want to do something good, then you have to do it yourself.