• Tron: Resurrection

After the escape of Sam Flynn from The Grid, he vowed to make the grid accessible to outsiders as well as making it a place to live in for programs, ISOs and users alike.

In the present day, which is 2075, Sam Flynn is no longer and even though The Grid still receives the support it needs to keep existing, there’s turmoil brewing. A terrorist group named ISOFF (Isomorphic Algorithms For Freedom) tries to upset the power balance between programs and ISOs. Everyone is talking about the recent murder of a program that resided on the council by the ISOFF.

Users and ISOs need to start picking sides and programs no longer feel safe. Will the programs fight back and make their own counter initiative, will the ISOFF be shut down before their damage triggers a second purge? Or will Tron rise again from the ashes and fight for the justice of the Grid?

Your characters currently work or study and live in Tron City. As The Grid’s main city, the pressure to find or join ISOFF is felt by every citizen. What will your character do?

Information

All the information and lore can be found in the lorestory. If you are unfamiliar with the TRON universe, but do wanna participate: feel free! Ask any questions you might still have about anything for this RP, so I can either answer or make another chapter if needed.

Character lists
    ISO

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships
    Program

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Turned (Is your program made in The Grid OR is a human who was made a program)
    POST purge OR second age of ISOs (aka did they spawn in a time that there were believed to be no ISOs or did they spawn in a time where ISOs were thriving again?)
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships
    User

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History (don’t forget to include why they are in The Grid)
    Extras
    Relationships

Roles

Deze zin moet blijven staan tot er mensen met een naam komen die lang genoeg is hihi. En blijkbaar was deze zin nog niet lang genoeg.
    ISO
    [1] ⌬ Lux ⌬ 28? ⌬ Kazama
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ Vanparys
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ USERNAME

Program
    [R] ⌬ Oscar Dillinger Fuchs ⌬ AGE ⌬ Dubhaile
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ Vici1

User
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ lilyofthevalley

Rules

⌬ Respect your fellow writers, if you have a problem with something, you talk about it
    ⌬ A reservation stays for 2 weeks, it gets derezzed if you don't tell me you need more time
    ⌬ You can post in both Dutch and English, feel free to choose what you like better
    ⌬ If a topic is full, shoot me a message, I'll try to fix it as fast as I possibly can. If I don't answer within the hour, you can open a new topic
    ⌬ Good luck, have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 3 mei 2024 - 13:10 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

LUX     

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"Oh relax, it's not that serious anyways, don't worry about it!"

Lux has no rhyme or reason for his name other than it sounded cool when he spawned and had to think off one. Frankly, he couldn't care less what others call him. Being tied to one specific name is far to restrictive and sounds like virustrash if anyone ever asks. He is fine with any nickname people can come up with as long as they are clear they mean him. In the same vein, he likes to give other people nicknames as well and play with that.

NAME           

If anyone would ask he says he is 26. But the observant ones out there would have noticed that he has been saying the same number for years now, but never elaborating his story when asked. Age is just a number after all.

"Oh relax, it's not that serious anyways, don't worry about it!"

On the outside, Lux looks to be about mid twenties, which fits with the age he proclaims to be. It is the look he feels most comfortable with, hence why it's the age he stopped growing. Lux generally looks like a happy-go-lucky dude who likes being alive. He has short black hair he either combs back or lets hanging and his eyes are grey. As for height, Lux is a bit longer than average, but not by much and is decently muscular. His clothing style tends to be a towards vintage biker and he often wears something that resembles a black leather jacket, whenever he isn't in any kind of strict uniform. A couple of things of note, Lux often has something in his mouth like a lollypop stick as part of his image. He also has a tongue piercing and his light skin is full of black geometric designs. As for his circuitry colour, it's currently teal, but he changes it every so often once he gets bored with a certain colour.

APPEARANCE           

FC: Paris Brosnan

"Dude! He triple dog dared me, what else was I suppose to do?"

Lux is a risk-taker and a thrill-seeker, always looking for something new and exciting to do and experience. He wants to do it all and he wants to it now. Whilst on the one hand this shows his courage and bravery, it makes him on the other hand quite impulsive, reckless and impatient. For Lux there is barely a tomorrow on in his planning, not to mention thinking about next week. If he starts something he will finish it as long as he can keep interest. He is someone who goes all out in the beginning, diving head first into something new until it stops being exciting. Lux will try to find the quickest and most efficient answer to a problem, knowing full well it won't get finished if it takes too long. This makes him very innovative and open-minded, always on the lookout for new methods or more effective shortcuts instead of going by the book. He is a confident young man and he knows this, always believing in his own abilities and he is not quick to back down from a competition. This makes Lux very bold and straightforward, which might be perceived as confrontational as Luke is not someone who bites around the bush. If he has something to say, he will say it to someones face, including harsh comments or witty comebacks. To Lux, looking back defeats the purpose of life; you always need to be moving forward. He is the guy with the weird and stupid ideas who will actually follow through, often against better judgement. This risk-taking, impulsive mindset doesn't mean he is not smart. If that was the case, he would have derezzed a long time ago. Lux knows quite a bit about quite a lot of subjects, including a variety of less legal ones. He often just decides not to listen to his rational or uses it to do what he wants in the best possible way. This side of him comes up when he needs to get something done, but doesn't want to get caught. For example speaking in obscure technicalities or doing exactly what is asked of him. Just to be able to walk away with a big, sly smile in the end when the other doesn't have a comeback.

PERSONALITY           

"No regrets, just hold on and move forward!"

▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ speed ▋▋▋ entertainment ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋. ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ light cycles ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋. ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ survival. ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋. ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋. ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ peek physically ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ twenty six ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋. ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ close calls, ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋, ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋.

▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ Argon city ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ criminal ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋, learning ▋▋▋▋ skills ▋▋▋▋ hacking, ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ fighting ▋▋▋ piloting drones. ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ dealing Scrambles, ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ tries ▋▋ get back on his feet ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋. ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋ regularly takes Hypers and Mellows ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ crap that fills his head ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ a more peaceful version of himself ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋, ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋. ▋▋ takes ▋▋▋ years ▋▋ ▋▋▋ back ▋▋ ▋ decent state of mind, ▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ loss ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋ memories ▋▋ ▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋ Scrambler overuse.

▋▋▋▋ some help ▋▋ gets off the Scramblers ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋ most part ▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ makes his way to Tron City around 2053. ▋▋▋▋▋ he realised that his skills work ▋▋▋▋▋ for maintenance, which is what he does for a job. He has debated going into guard duty, but that would interfere with his side hussles. On the side he likes to ride his light cycle around as he still very much enjoys and longs for the speed that he can feel when riding. He is also still part of a small crime network, helping out when he needs some extra funds and participating in the underground fighting ring they have going on. His battle with Scrambles is currently much better than it has been, though he isn't fully off of them. He still uses them sometimes when his mind and his feelings feel like they are not his own and he needs to feel different, but he doesn't know where those feelings come from. Whilst Lux doesn't mind the peace time, it can get quite boring for the ISO, especially since he still feels the need for speed and entertainment. He knows he could have gotten a job in entertainment, but whenever he seriously considers this something in the back of his mind prevents him from going for it. It feels off, but also missing. All the more reason for Lux to ignore it and just go on with his day.

HISTORY           

"HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER"

For a job, Lux works in construction and maintenance. He goes around doing whatever is needed, from building new areas to repairing whatever is broken. It's not a flashy job or something he is extremely interested in, but it gives him something to do. As a side hustle Lux still has some contact with his previous crime circuit and mainly does delivering less legal substances and information whenever someone needs something from the underground networks.

JOB           

Lux is trained in hand-to-hand, batons, light swords and light disks. These skills he uses when he is fighting in the underground fighting ring that has been set up in Tron city. His specialties are light disks and hand-to-hand. Lux will not tell anyone where he has learned to fight.

WEAPONS           

Besides fighting, Lux has learned to ride a light cycle and pilot drones. He especially likes riding his light cycle and only uses drones when it is needed for a job.
    Also Lux has learned hacking and lockpicking, something that is very useful for his side hustle, to get information he might not otherwise know and to get away with things he doesn't want anyone to find out.

SKILLS           

"Why wait when we can just do it now?"

Lux isn't sure yet which side is the better side to be on in the ISOFF dilemma. He feels a dilemma inside himself for which to choose. On the one side he is attracted to the idea of freedom that ISOFF proclaims to want. The recent murder and the rumours about a second purge has definitely triggered some things inside of him he wasn't aware of, making him very apprehensive and hesitant to engage with ISOFF.

ISOFF           

Lux loves doing different sports. He is especially fan of those that have a risk element or something fast involved such as skating, ice hockey, running, baseball, martial arts and rugby. He also rides his light cycle often a bit faster than is allowed.

SPORTS           

Even though it isn't as bad as it was before, Lux is still addicted to Scramblers. There are days when he just needs something else to regulate his mood, either getting more energy and stimulation with Hypers or reducing everything with Mellows. To reduce his need for Scramblers, Lux often participates in risk-taking behaviour which helps him get into a mood he likes. He loves speed and high risk actions and especially the feeling that comes with it.

ADDICTION           

Lux tends to be outwardly flirty to anyone who catches his attention, regardless of their gender. When he feels an attraction he will act on that desire quickly, not taking time to deeply get to know someone. He is very straightforward in letting someone know he likes them and needs the other to do the same as he doesn't do subtle. He prefers one-night stands over long and complex relationships as those feel as too much of a commitment and Lux knows he could loose interest at any moment.

SEXUALITY           

Getting tattoos, going out for drinks, adrenaline rushes, flirting, trying new things, listening to music, fighting, riding his light cycle, sports, scramblers.

Being bored, having to do the same thing for a long time, not knowing things, being outwitted, not being in control of his own feelings.

DISLIKES           

"It's only illegal if I get caught"

Currently looking for:
    - Best friend
    - Some normal friends
    - Someone he works with (either legal or illegal work)
    - Some one night stands
    - Someone who helped him get sober and to Tron city
    - Someone who contacts him for less legal stuff (either recently or ever since he worked in Argon city)
    - Someone he knows from the underground fighting
    - Someone old who knows him, but Lux doesn't know them anymore

RELATIONS           

[ bericht aangepast op 26 april 2024 - 19:07 ]

Ghello i claim user named aster

help

Kazama schreef:

LUX     

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

text

Oh, and also MT

<3

Lux wordt een ISO btw met Paris Brosnan als FC ^^

Vanparys schreef:
    Ghello i claim user named aster

I lied give me an nb iso named aster who wants to destroy all humans thank u

help

@Marthe & Mex: jullie staan erbij c:

Oscar Dillinger Fuchs

USER TURNED PROGRAM

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜

[DRAMATIC PAUSE]

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜

Name

DILLINGER ⊜ German ⊜ A hill slope ⊜ dɪ́l-ɪn-ʤə
    FUCHS ⊜ German ⊜ Fox ⊜ fuːks

Goes by the nicknames Ozzy and Fox.
    He tries to hide his father's last name as much as possible, since Dillinger is a name that has damaged The Grid before [more on this history].

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜
    Years as a human
    Years as a User
    Years as a Program
    Total

1990 to 2014
    2014 to 2065
    2065 to 2075
    Born: 13th of May 1990
    Death: 2065
    Rebirth: 2065
    Derezzed: N/A

Are you a bad person?

Depends on who you ask.

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜

It's always my       fault, isn't it?

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜

Job

View on ISOFF

Turned
          Currently, Oscar works as a security program. Although there are far less of those than before, the ISOFF insurgency needs to be dealt with, so right now they have their hands full on them.

When Oscar was a User, he worked as an assistant doctor in one of the infirmaries. He used to be in medical school as a human, but dropped out when he was phased into the The Grid as a User. He learned the necessary skills from the programs and ISOs on the grid at the time.
          As a program he still has his skills, but he rarely ever uses them due to lack of equipment and danger. Although this might change soon.

Oscar's view on ISOFF is more to the negative side. It's not that he doesn't understand their reasons at all, he can bring up sympathy to their cause. The used methods, however, he doesn't like at all.

Oscar is a turned Program.
          He entered The Grid as a User and lived out his entire life there. He got offered rebirth as a program on his deathbed and accepted. He was however fairly surprised they even gave him the chance due to his paternal last name.

Make me your villain.

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜

A KING with no CROWN

⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜ ⊜

Personality

Quick wit

Oscar is a sly person. He'll try to outwit people as this has been a big factor of his childhood. He used to be surrounded by geniuses in the computer sciences, so he developed a way to be smarter, and above all, quicker than his halfbrother Edward Junior. This quick wit also makes it so that Oscar is a quick decision maker. He always finds the best solutions in a pinch, and saved his own and the life of others with his fast brain.

Appearance - Bryan Dechart
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Father - Edward Dillinger
    Mother - Irina Fuchs
    Half-Brother - Edward Dillinger, Jr.
    Extras
    Relationships

Later meer

[ bericht aangepast op 2 mei 2024 - 17:09 ]

this is so cool but im too stupid for this lore and i havent seen the movie (movies?) in ages so basically this is a mt because i want to see what characters yall create

kindness is never a burden.

Greenfeld schreef:
    this is so cool but im too stupid for this lore and i havent seen the movie (movies?) in ages so basically this is a mt because i want to see what characters yall create

Join the club! I have never seen anything of this franchise!

Greenfeld schreef:

Nonsense. Je bent slim genoeg voor de lore hoor en als het te moeilijk is, dan is dat mijn schuld. En je kan alles vragen :Y) So join ussss

[ bericht aangepast op 25 april 2024 - 12:46 ]

Ik neem even een MT want ik twijfel nog een beetje. 😊

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

Elentiya schreef:
    Ik neem even een MT want ik twijfel nog een beetje. 😊

Vanwaar de twijfel?

Dubhaile schreef:
    (...)
    Vanwaar de twijfel?

Deels vanwege tijd, want ik ben momenteel niet de snelste met posten soms, en het is voor mij ook erg lang geleden dat ik de film heb gezien dus ik ken de lore niet goed meer. 🙈

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

Elentiya schreef:
    (...)

Deels vanwege tijd, want ik ben momenteel niet de snelste met posten soms, en het is voor mij ook erg lang geleden dat ik de film heb gezien dus ik ken de lore niet goed meer. 🙈

Lore kom je wel weer in, dat komt wel goed.

Oef love dit. Even een MT, want nog niet zeker of ik meedoe... Maar is wel heel vet, ook al ken ik de lore verder niet. En ik ben straks op vakantie, dussss. Lemme think about it. :Y)

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.