• voor engels moet ik een short story schrijven -in het engels dus.
    hebben jullie misschien nog tips of iets anders?
    (het is niet zo gedetailleerd, omdat het niet langer als twee pagina's mag zijn. oh, en dit is pas het begin.)

For the first, and last, time this day Taylor Roberts looked in the mirror before leaving to school. Her curly, auburn hair was tied into a simple ponytail. She was wearing plain jeans and a Paul Frank shirt, nothing special.

At school she felt alone and completely ignored by others of her age. The sunny Californian school gave her everything, except a normal, happy life. It gave her enough books to read. As well as the homework that was scheduled for the weekends. Silverstrum High School also gave her the cheerleaders. How she hated them. Especially Cally Todd was one out of a few people she couldn’t bear to look at. ‘It’s just because we are so much better as you are, honey.’ Another thing about Taylor Roberts: she literally speaks her mind, randomly and a lot.

With eyes filled with hatred Taylor glanced upon Cally and her ‘friends’. Taylor got up from the stairs she had been sitting on, almost trembling over her own feet. ‘Shouldn’t you hang out with the new guy?’ she asked Cally. Cally suddenly had a pained expression on her face; it meant she was thinking. ‘It’s the twenty-first today, isn’t it? Oh, it has been nice talking to you, Tay, but we have to go. I heard the new guy is like soo cute!’ Taylor watched them walk away in silence, cursing them in her mind. The silence was interrupted by footsteps. ‘Are those the only words you know?’ a boy asked her. ‘Ugh, I’ve been doing it again, haven’t I? Sorry, you must be the new guy?’ Taylor felt she was blushing. The boy just smiled, ‘I’m Jules. What is a pretty lady like you doing alone? Aren’t your friends around?’ That one hit her hard. ‘Uh, yeah,’ she paused. ‘I sort of have no friends.’ He smiled again, ‘I could be your friend?’ This time she smiled as well. ‘Thanks.’

Jules had his arm wrapped around Taylor as they were walking into their maths class. Taylor received jealous looks almost immediately. Not only from Cally and her followers, but every girl in the classroom stared at her. Jules blew her a kiss, before introducing himself to the teacher.

You're the only reason I am not afraid to fly.

leuk :'D

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.