• HALO Movie is Alive - Spielberg Producing

Halo game fans have reason to joy. HALO Movie found someone to eventually adapt the video game Halo to the big screen.

Director Peter Jackson was the one who had attempted to direct a HALO in 2006, but the project was postponed for good after many misunderstandings of the creative nature of the movie production.

Now Steven Spielberg will be the one that will do much awaited Halo film version of the video game "Halo" After Transformers, Spielberg seems to have laid hands on another very promising franchise.

According to his statements, Steven Spielberg showed very happy of this project, especially after reading the screenplay for "Halo" written by Stuart Beatie.

The Halo movie seems to get a lot of CGI effects, many computer-generated creatures which will facilitate the process of shooting and will have a lower budget for such production. For Halo fans who have played the game all these years in a row, the first movie will be a kind of prequel (so we can have HALO 2 movie and HALO 3 movie), which will respond to the many questions circulating since its launch games. For non-Halo fans, the movie will be a serious action, well determined with a concise introduction to a world 500 years into the future.

"Halo" is a video game created exclusively for the Xbox. Hero Adjudant, which is taking steps to defend humanity against an alien plot. The latest version of the game, "Halo 3" launch day sales recorded just over 170 million dollars, the largest amount registered by an entertainment product in a single day.
    Bron.
    Er komt dus een Halo film in 2012 als het goed is.
    Ik ben er echt zo benieuwd naar! :9~

Dit zijn wat random beelden van Halo. (Live action + The game)
    Zijn er eigenlijk mensen op Q die Halo spelen? En die deze film willen zien?
    De regisseur is awesome + Het plot is awesome.

Lijkt me niet zo'n geweldige film (aa)

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

Through schreef:

Shoganai i ne~

Through schreef:

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Whuutt >.<
    Niemand die het leuk lijkt?
    Houd niemand van SciFi & actie?

Jaweeel!
    Ik speel geen Halo, maar het ziet er altijd wel cool uit, dus die film wil ik wel graag zien (:

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

LittlePirate schreef:
    Jaweeel!
    Ik speel geen Halo, maar het ziet er altijd wel cool uit, dus die film wil ik wel graag zien (:

Yeeey! I'm not alone! :'D