• Cody Simpson - On My Mind

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Ellektra - Do You Really Wanna Be With Me

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends

Green Day - Know Your Enemy

Matthew Morrison - Still Got

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Who Says

Within Temptation - Utopia

Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You

Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend

Ashlee Simpson - Beautifully Broken

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Sum 41 - Pieces

Glee - I Want To Hold Your Hand

Dat Qurl - Oall Tyme Loaw

H2O - Like a prayer

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Glee - Like A Prayer