• Waardoor ik nu m'n iPod wegleg en ga slapen.

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

Boe?

-

is fv iets

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Steek je hand uit met je iPod erin. Open je hand, laat de iPod vallen. Sluit je ogen en val in slaap.

No man is just a soldier. Every soldier is a hero.

Toetanchamon schreef:
    is fv iets

Niet grappig. (cat)

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

Ga slapen, omdat je het waard bent.

Felix

wat is fv?

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Zweepje.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Fellatio schreef:
    wat is fv?

Effe

Ik sta vannacht naast je bed als je nu niet gaat slapen.

Panthera schreef:
    (...)

Effe

Oww ok..

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Leg die iPod weg en ga slapen, kind. (cat)

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Leg nu die iPod weg! Of hij ontploft in 1 minuut in je bed! En dan komen er allemaal minibandeedjes uitgekropen. (nerd)

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Slaap kindje slaap, daar buiten loopt een schaap, een schaap met witte voetjes, drinkt zn melk zo zoetjes, slaap kindje slaap, daar buiten loopt een schaap. (baby)

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Fragile schreef:

Ik sta vannacht naast je bed als je nu niet gaat slapen.

Moest dat nou, nu kan ik niet meer slapen :'D

"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

Inderdaad, dat plaatje o.o

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.