• & kan dit goed en mooi vertalen? Ik ben daar niet zo goed in. ;$ <3

Ik ga jullie mijn mening over orgaan donor vertellen. Om te beginnen, vind ik dat iedereen recht heeft op een leven met alle organen die hij nodig heeft in zijn lichaam. Als die het niet goed doen of als iemand het niet heeft vind ik dat mensen die het wél hebben, moeten helpen. Hoe meer mensen orgaan donor worden, hoe meer kans er is dat die mensen weer normaal kunnen leven. Ik vind dat dat heel belangrijk is en ik vind dat iedereen daar goed mee om moet gaan. Mijn voordelen zijn, dat we andere mensen kunnen helpen. Eigenlijk heb ik niet echt een slechte dingen te zeggen, maar je moet eerst goed nadenken als je een donor wilt worden omdat het een belangrijk deel in je leven is. Kortom; Ik vind het goed als je orgaan donor bent en niemand behalve jij moet erover beslissen. Niet iemand anders. Uiteindelijk denk ik dat ik over en paar jaar donor ga worden. Ik vind het belangrijk en dat is mijn keuze. Niemand verandert dat. Dankjewel voor het luisteren.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Ik niet, ik moet een 7,5 aan halen om te zorgen dat ik niet blijf zitten op Engels

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

0.o
    Dat kan ik niet :/
    Ik vertaal zoiets altijd met zo een vertaler op internet en dan haal ikzelf (bijna) alle foutjes er gewoon uit. Of jah, ik probeer alle foutjes ertussen uit te halen xD

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2011 - 15:13 ]

"Don't look back, don't look to tomorrow, just go straight through your life."

GOOGLE VERTALER IS ... idunno misschien goed?

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Laat maar, ik weet al niet wat orgaan donor is.
    Ik zou gewoon google vertaler proberen en er dan wat fouten uithalen. En word heeft natuurlijk ook spellingscontrole van Engels

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2011 - 15:15 ]

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

I'm going to tell you my opinion about being a donor. First of all, I think everyone has the right to live with all the organs that he/she needs in his/her body. If they don't work as well as they should, someone with good organs should help them. If more people become a donor, the chance of having a normal life again would be so much more. I think it's really important and everyone should handle it very carefully. The great things about it is that you can help another person to live. Actually I don't have bad things to say about it except the fact that you really have to think good before you are going to be an donor because it is an important part of your life. So, I think it's great to be an donor and nobody except you should descide that. I think, in a few years, I will be a donor. I think it is important and it's my choice. No one could change that. Thank you for listening.

Zoiets?

To infinity and beyond •

I'm going to tell you about organ transplantation. To start I think everybody has the right to live with all organs that a person needs. In my opninion; when a person hasn't got all of these organs, a person with all of these organs should help the other. If there are more people that donate their organs; more people could have a normal life. I think this is very important and that everybody needs to help (ik weet niet wat je in de nederlandse zin precies bedoeld hier. :'))) ). My advantages are that you can help other people. In my eyes there is nothing wrong/bad about this. Bu you have to take a great moment of time to think about this, because it will be a very important part of your life. My conclusion; being a donor is a good thing, but you are the one that has to choose if you're going to be one. It's your descission and nobody else's . I think, I'll be a donor (of organ-transplanter ofs) in a few years. I think it's important and it's my decission. Nobody can change that; thank you for listening.

Zoiets :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2011 - 15:25 ]

We're all mad here.

Thanks, sweeties hierboven. <3

We accept the love we think we deserve.