• Op een ander forum hebben ze dat ook, en ik vind het echt grappig. (krul)Ik begin wel.

Net wakker.

some relationships are like glass, it's better to leave them broken then by hurting ourselves putting it back togheter.

IceWolf schreef:
    (...)
    nou nee

ja soms niet nee

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juni 2011 - 20:12 ]

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

C2 schreef:
    (...)
    ja soms niet nee

zoals nu ik kom aleen maar op stomme sites die geen plaatjes hebben

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.

IceWolf schreef:
    (...)
    zoals nu ik kom aleen maar op stomme sites die geen plaatjes hebben

http://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&hl=nl&source=hp&biw=1131&bih=492&q=boring&btnG=Afbeeldingen+zoeken&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=
    msch ietsxd

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Betrayal schreef:

I love my music :)

Alis volat propriis

C2 schreef:

haha, zelfs red bull helpt niet xD

omg gaaapxd

some relationships are like glass, it's better to leave them broken then by hurting ourselves putting it back togheter.

EricxSaade schreef:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Hell yeah _O_

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Hooligan schreef:

U mad?

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.