• Ik moet morgen 14 uur op een bus zitten, dus ik zou graag wat muziek willen. Geef maar artiesten, liedjes, cd's, djsets, .. (:

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

Tokio Hotel !!! :D

Get off, Bill is mine !!!

Simple Plaaaaan - rent rondjes door huiskamer-

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Christina Aguilera

I believe they can take anything from me, but they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me.

Sixx:AM, The Used..

& Skrillex, Tek-One fcourse (:

Elies94 schreef:
    Christina Aguilera

Ben haar #1 fan (H)

I will be.

Comeau schreef:
    Simple Plaaaaan - rent rondjes door huiskamer-

Al die cd's staan er al op, haha (:

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

Paramore _O_

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Een absolute must-have!

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Hmm, ik luister -als ik lang in de bus moet zitten- meestal hardstyle. Maar voor de rest luister ik veel oude nummers zoals hotel california en dat soort shit (:

Live life like a raver.

arcade fire (:

Glee, One Direction, The Foo Fighters, The Kooks, Simple Plan, Katy Perry, One Republic, The Script, Escape The Fate, You Me At Six, Nirvana, The White Stripes, Demi Lovato, Lady GaGa, Maroon 5

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

One Direction, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, The Script, The Fray, Lifehouse, Maroon 5, Athlete, Bruno Mars, Wiz Khalifa, Eminem, Mac Miller :3

He says: "Live fast and die young, forget the past and move on. What's done is done."

Save the world - SHM
    Beautiful people - Chris Brown
    Champion - Chipmunk
    Lighters - Bruno Mars Ft. Eminem
    Who You Are en Nobody's perfect - Jessie J.

M'n lievelingsliedjes van atm (:

[ bericht aangepast op 9 juli 2011 - 23:56 ]

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Michael Jackson, Queen, Eminem, Christina Aguilera, Avenged Sevenfold, Coldplay, Tenacious D, Dropkick Murphys, DragonForce, Royal Republic

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."