• You know the rules.
    (bloos)

uhm, onbekend.

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Bekend :Y) Hi Rosa

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Onbekend

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Wel eens gezien.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Wel eens gezien.

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

beetje bekend

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Wel eens gezien.

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

Wel eens gezien :) hey

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

al redelijk vaak gezien. : )

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. ~ Ben Stein

Wel eens gezien :3

@Escritura: Hooi =)

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

onbekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

C2 schreef:
    onbekend

Eerder gezien

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Eerder gezien

Eerder gezien. :)

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

bekend
    ergens gezienxd

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Bekend

effort never betrays you