• You know the rules.
    (bloos)

Al vaker gezien. =)

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

bekend.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

onbekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Onbekend

Music is my everything

onbekend

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Onbekend

Zelfs de kleinste ster schittert in het donker

Wel eens gezien

... But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

Onbekend

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. ~ Ben Stein

Word steeds bekender

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

onbekend

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Onbekend

(Soms moet ik echt lachen om mensen die mij niet kennen ^^)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Bekend.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

MoonWarrior schreef:
    Onbekend

(Soms moet ik echt lachen om mensen die mij niet kennen ^^)

Wat is er zo raar aan mensen die jou niet kennen? ;p

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. ~ Ben Stein

Chocolicious schreef:
    (...)

Wat is er zo raar aan mensen die jou niet kennen? ;p

Beide bekend

Nou, omdat ik toch echt VET actief ben op het forum en dat als je op het forum zit mij toch vaak ziet langskomen. Maar dat denk ik dan (cat)

MoonWarrior schreef:
    (...)
    Beide bekend

Nou, omdat ik toch echt VET actief ben op het forum en dat als je op het forum zit mij toch vaak ziet langskomen. Maar dat denk ik dan (cat)

Jaa, dat is wel waar. Ik kende je hoor. (A)