• Sorry als er hier al een topic over is maar ik vind er geen dusja :3
    Post hier je favoriete quotes van Personages, typisch voor de afdelingen, ...

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge - Slytherin

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

HHaaaa, Lisa. Ik ga het hier vol zetten met Slytherinquotes! ^^

And in that moment, we were infinite.

"You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!" - Draco Malfoy.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Is dit alleen voor Harry Potter?

<3

Practising for the ballet, Potter? - DM

Kitchener schreef:
    Is dit alleen voor Harry Potter?

I think so :'D

Ik vraag me altijd af hoe mensen aan die Slytherin quotes komen...

Fat chance.

Haha Michèle, die zag ik ook staan op een site. Ze zijn AWESOME ;D
    <- check Icon ;d

Radcliffe schreef:
    Ik vraag me altijd af hoe mensen aan die Slytherin quotes komen...

klik al de icons van haar zyn awesome (:

Harry Potter.

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."

"You're the weak one. And you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you."

"I knew I could do it because I already saw myself do it. Does that make any sense?"

"Why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?"

"Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours , Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you."

"Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?"

"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you're my best friend's sister. Think how much danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get to me through you."

"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
    "Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.
    "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.
    "Cool name," said Harry, grinning, "but you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."
    "Shut your face."
    "You don't tell her to shut her face. What about 'popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?"

"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"

Albus Dumbledore.

"Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."

"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own."

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."

"Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort can't understand, its love."

Sirius Black.

"You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!"

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

"The one who love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here."

Luna Lovegood.

"No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up.... It always does in the end."

Draco Malfoy.

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive. Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?"

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

"I'm the new Slytherin Seeker, Weasley. Everyone's just been admiring the brooms my father's bought our team."

"Azkaban - the wizard's prison, Goyle. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."

"Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them. You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave."

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter. Unless you're a bit politer, you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riff-raff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid and it'll rub off on you."

"But I got this far, didn't I?" he said slowly. "They thought I'd die in the attempt, but I'm here... and you're in my power.... I'm the one with the wand.... You're at my mercy...."

"You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!"

Ron Weasley.

"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."

"Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world."

"Viktor? Hasn't he asked you to call him Vicky yet?"

"Accio Brain!"

"Ron, we're supposed to show the first-years where to go!"
    "Oh, yeah," said Ron, who had obviously forgotten. "Hey-hey you lot! Midgets!"
    "Ron!"
    "Well, they are, they're twitchy..."

"...from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong."

"It would've been so easy to push Malfoy off a glacier and make it look like an accident.."

"Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."

Hermione Granger.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."

"Just because it's taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted I'm a girl!"

"Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?"

"Malfoy's got detention! I could sing."

"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."

"It matters because being able to talk to snakes was what Salazar Slytherin was famous for. That's why the symbol for Slytherin house is a serpent."

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent."

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
    "I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
    "Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"

"You said to us once before," said Hermione quietly, "that there was time to turn back if we wanted to. We've had time, haven't we?"

"Imagine losing fingernails, Harry! That really puts our sufferings into perspective, doesn't it?"

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Slytherin owns :Y)

SPECIAAL VOOR MICHELEEEE

Deze vind ik persoonlijk ook awesome ^^

hahaaa, ohboy *pinkt traantje weg*

Phenomena schreef:
    SPECIAAL VOOR MICHELEEEE

hhaahaa :'D die slaat egt op jou :p
    nu zou er nog voor mij ene moeten zijn met I'm deadly awesome :Y)

Wijsheid zonder grens is ieders liefste wens.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •