• we waren gebleven bij: benen

I never dream of being a superhero and fighting evil, 'cause in my dreams, i'm often the bad guy

hyper door suikerbom!

I never dream of being a superhero and fighting evil, 'cause in my dreams, i'm often the bad guy

suikerspin

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Kermis

JDN.

bots auto's:Y)

I don't want to be your number one, I want to be the only one.

bloedneus (ik kreeg daar een bloedneus van - ik botste met mijn hoofd toen we botsten - kan je dat geloven?)

Zakdoek.

i put the fun in funeral

Verkoudheid:X

Who's amazayn, brilliam, extraordinharry, phenomeniall & fabulouis? Believe it or not, but it's 1D

snot

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

groen

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

lelijk kleur

Alyne schreef:
    lelijk kleur

Groenachtig-bruin.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

kots

misselijk

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

WC

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

badkamer

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see