• zo ziet hij er uit, en tot nu toe hebben ik en IceDevil209 (deviantart) hem gewoon H (van Hacker) genoemd, maar ik wil eigenlijk wel gewoon een naam voor hem hebben. iemand ideeën?

A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can name a couple that changed me.

James

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

xIbrahim schreef:
    Hecktor

Die's goed! (':

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.

Mooie tekening!

Andrew?

Food.

Avil schreef:
    Mooie tekening!

Andrew?

de complimenten gaan naar de tekenaar:')

A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can name a couple that changed me.

Jamess schreef:
    (...)
    (bloos)
    (alien)

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

xIbrahim schreef:
    Hecktor

_O_

ars moriendi

Jawaad schreef:
    (...)(alien)

(cop)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Jamess schreef:
    (...)
    (cop)
    (pirate)

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Jawaad schreef:
    (...)(pirate)

(headbang)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Jamess schreef:
    (...)
    (headbang)
    Die is lelijk (joehoe)

Jawaad schreef:
    (...)Die is lelijk (joehoe)

(no_chears) WHY Y SO MEAN D:

Jamess schreef:
    (...)
    (no_chears) WHY Y SO MEAN D:

nah, ik denk dat ik 'm maar niet zo noem:')

Jamess schreef:
    Gewoon een heel erg onopvallende naam, want dat is iets wat een echte hacker is: Onopvallend. Dus ik zou iets nemen als: Pim, Alex, Sander, Koen

Precies..

I love you Tim

dragonslayer561 *O*

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!