• PONIES!

You see, this forum is...

Geef toe! Er is meer pony nodig :Y)

Mededeling v.d. mods: Aangezien er de laatste tijd zoveel pony reacties zijn, willen we jullie vragen om deze reacties zoveel mogelijk binnen de daarvoor bestemde topics te plaatsen, aangezien het soms nogal irritaties kan opwekken en er de laatste tijd veel woordwisselingen door ontstaan. Alvast bedankt.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 sep 2011 - 13:17 ]

[ bericht aangepast door een moderator op 11 sep 2011 - 23:20 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Sudowoodo schreef:
    (...)

Pokemon is leuker ;D :$
    + Pony's worden groot dan zijn het paarden, en ik heb niks met paarden

Lol dat is best wel fail. Veulens worden groot, maar ponies zijn ponies en paarden zijn paarden. :Y)

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Yarilo schreef:
    (...)

Lol dat is best wel fail. Veulens worden groot, maar ponies zijn ponies en paarden zijn paarden. :Y)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Combobreaker. :Y)
    Deze gaat voor de meesten van jullie wel op. ;D

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Sadly, I saw that today, and I was like: It's me!!!

NurseJoy schreef:
    Sadly, I saw that today, and I was like: It's me!!!

Sadly, I saw this today:

And I was like: It's me!!! 8D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Ecanus schreef:
    (...)

Sadly, I saw this today:

Rarity!!

... It's sad that i know it's name... so sad...
    [It's only because I was searching Ponynames! I swear!]

Ecanus schreef:
    (...)

Sadly, I saw this today:

KNUFFEL!!

Bronys where are you (huil)

HHAHAHA

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

Yarilo schreef:
    (...)

Jaja i know -.- dat werd me net ook al verteld.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you