• Ik heb dit lied in mijn hoofd:

Hahaha. big time rush!.

Weet niet waarom

Welke liedje hebben jullie in je hoofd?

X.

Rembrandt schreef:

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

:Y)

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

EXO - MAMA

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Sean Paul - she doesn't mind... echt een pokke nummer (mijn mening)

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

I am born of the elements - spiral rythem (of zoiets) echt heel irritant (maar wel leuk) nummer dat mijn fysiotherapeut aan had gezegd (of tenminste; de cd waar die op stond) en nu heb ik het in mijn hoofd -.- Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit *zingt zachtjes mee*

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

EXO-K - MACHINE / EXO-M - MACHINE
    mamamammamamachine

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Omdat ik het nu luister

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

Bigbang - Haru Haru

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

John Taylor! (dance)

[ bericht aangepast op 13 april 2012 - 17:30 ]

"It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

Ik heb al weken Maroon 5 met Misery in mijn hoofd, geen flauw idee waarom.

Oók kan ik Super Bass van Nicki Minaj niet uit mijn hoofd krijgen, maar dat komt vooral omdat mijn vriend die altijd zingt qq.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 april 2012 - 17:31 ]

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

SHINee - Hello, maar eigenlijk alleen het 'uri duri' gedeelte. xD

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

Born To Die - Lana Del Ray

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.