• Negligible was de laatste in de vorige topic.
    Iedereen kent het denk ik?

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

Onbekend

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Bekend

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Bekend (:

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Bekand van het forum. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

onbekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Onbekend

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Bekend.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Wel eens gezien.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Bekende :P

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Al gezien

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

onbekend.

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Bekend.

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

Onbekend

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever rema

Bekend :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Bekend.(bloos)