• ik was de laatste in de vorige.
    Iedereen kent dit toch wel xd?

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

Onbekend (':

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

Wel bekend

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Bekend again ;3

Alis volat propriis.

onbekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Beetje bekend

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Heel bekend door de Pokemon RPG

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

wel is gezien op het forum.

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

Onbekend

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Wel eens gezien

Life is like a novel, you're the author and everyday is a new page

onbekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

bekend xD

-

Onbekend.

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

Beetje bekend

bekend

De naam 'GRRRRR' kwam me niet bekend voor maar dat plaatje wel.. Nu ik bij de oude gebruikersnamen heb gekeken weet ik het weer. (nerd) 'C2'.. Jij bent die ene toen met die Murdoc op je profiel. xD (Als je me nog zou herrineren) :Y)

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

Ik wil een tuin vol egels