• Gaan we Weer
    De laatste 2 waren

    Patronum
    &
    Pumba


    "In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end"

    Sephine(cat)


    *klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

    Sephine


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Funnybot:9~


    *klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

    Annabeth


    And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

    Lilium

    [ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2011 - 20:56 ]


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth


    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

    Mutant


    Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

    Beckett


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Patronum.


    It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

    Patronum


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Pariah


    Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

    Annabeth :P


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Fayan,,


    "Thoughts aren't reality, honey"

    Annabeth.


    It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

    Pariah


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.