• Gaan we Weer
    De laatste 2 waren

    Patronum
    &
    Pumba


    "In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end"

    Yayde.


    Alleen maar tranen van geluk

    Yayde


    "Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

    Lewis

    Ancient.


    It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

    Pariah


    Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

    Pariah


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Fayan


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    heylen


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    Aquilla

    Ik had beter Heavensbee gehouden XD


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth *O*

    [Naam van een goede vriendin, plus de naam van een karakter uit de boekenseries van Rick riordan]

    [ bericht aangepast op 2 nov 2011 - 14:20 ]


    Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

    Maeleena schreef:
    Annabeth *O*

    [Naam van een goede vriendin, plus de naam van een karakter uit de boekenseries van Rick riordan]
    PERCY JACKSON RULES!!!! en thnx!!

    tja, wie moet ik nu kiezen?? ^^ Maeleena


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Annabeth :D


    26 - 02 - '16

    Merveilleuse


    I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

    Merveilleuse


    Exactly who we are is just enough.

    Tudors


    It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse