• Welke quote van captain jack sparrow vind jij het best? (mag uit 1,2,3 en 4) laat een berichtje achter met de quote (mag in engels en in nederland, liefst engels) (Als het een filmpje is, is het ook goed) welke het meest genoemd komt op 1 enzo. dus stemmen maar!
    1. Why is the rum always gone? (aantal stemmen: IIIIIII)
    2.savvy? (aantal stemmen: IIIIII)
    3. You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don't have it. (aantal stemmen: IIII)
    4. A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around! (aantal stemmen: III)
    5. ''Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.'' (aantal stemmen III)
    6.''Why would he do that? Because he’s a lummox, isn’t he? Well we shall have a magnificent garden party and not invite him!'' (aantal stemmen: III)
    7.i got a jar of di-irt, and guess what's inside it *tum tum tum* (aantal stemmen: II)
    8.This is the day you will remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. (aantal stemmen: II)
    9. no, this is a dingy, my schip is megnificant, great and huge and... gone (aantal stemmen II)
    10.Dirt. This is a jar of dirt. (aantal stemmen: I)
    11.Elizabeth… it would never have worked between us darling. I’m sorry… Will… nice hat. Friends… This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you…(aantal stemmen: I)
    12."Human hair... from my back." (aantal stemmen: I)
    13. my peanut (aantal stemmen: I)
    14."And I did that without a single drup of rum!" - happy face - (aantal stemmen I)
    15.I think there should be a captain in there somewhere
    Captain, captain Jack Sparrow (aantal stemmen I)
    16.when you maroomed me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one thing, I'm captian jack sparrow.(kwee niet of het goed geschreven is) (aantal stemmen I)
    17.Why should I side with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past… one of you succeeded. (aantal stemmen II)
    18.She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman. (aantal stemmen I)
    19.Where is the rum? (aantal stemmen: I)
    20.''I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.'' (aantal stemmen I)
    21. Nobody moves! I dropped me brains. (aantal stemmen I)
    22.wet, wet again (aantal stemmen I)
    23.who am I? ...(Lord becket haalt zijn schouders op)...I'm captain jack sparrow. (aantal stemmen 0)
    24.followed by a rock, that's a new one (aantal stemmen 0)
    25.alas, my children, this is the day that you must always remember as the day that you ...(water)...captain jack sparrow (aantal stemmen 0)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 11 dec 2011 - 13:10 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

wait...
    moeten zijn 5 & 6

[ bericht aangepast op 13 nov 2011 - 22:42 ]

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.

We'll still love each other, forever and always. <3

26 - 02 - '16

we hebben een nieuwe nummer 1

Brute schreef:
    You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don't have it.

En natuurlijk; why is the rum always gone?

Haha nummer 6, definitely!

Advice is what we ask for when we know the answer, but wish we didn't.

Ik stem 3.

come one we need 25

?

Elizabeth… it would never have worked between us darling. I’m sorry… Will… nice hat. Friends… This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you…

"Savvy?" natuurlijk. &
    "Why is the rum gone?"

ars moriendi

"Human hair... from my back."
    En ik ga niet kiezen omdat ik ze eigenlijk allemaal té leuk vind! ^^

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Why is the rum always gone! Gosh.. love Johhny <3

I love you Tim

"no, this is a dingy, my schip is megnificant, great and huge and... gone"

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Savvy?

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking