• Ik heb dit spel nog nooit eerder zien voorbijkomen, dus ik start hem maar.

Het is de bedoeling dat je een naam zegt, en degene onder je zegt of er iemand in zijn/haar klas zit die zo heet.

Ik zal beginnen: Jordy. In elke klas die ik heb gezeten, zat er wel een Jordy bij me. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 30 nov 2011 - 14:43 ]

Neen

Jasper ?

Live life limitless.

Nee.

Voldemort? -wbw-

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Haha, nee.
    Floris?

"We're all afraid to talk about what stares at us from the dark" - Wintergirls

Nope,

Floortje?

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Wel een Floor.
    Peter?

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Nee
    Laureen?

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Nein.
    Bryce?

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.

Nee.
    Simone?

Inspiration can hit you any time

Nee.
    Karin?

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Nee.
    Jopie?

"We're all afraid to talk about what stares at us from the dark" - Wintergirls

Nee.
    Eline?

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Ja
    Nick?

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Nee.
    Lars?

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Nee.
    Bryan?

A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous. <3

Nee
    Dennis?