• Nou.. De titel zegt het. :Y)

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

Een groots fan van William Shakespeare zijnde, is het niet vreemd dat mijn favoriete uitspraken van zijn hand komen:

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    "Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?"

En, voordat ik jullie nog meer ga vervelen, een quote die men denk ik wel kent:
    "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more;

Pariah schreef:
    Zie signature.

Cup schreef:
    "What's in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet"
    William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

26 - 02 - '16

"Gaan we ooit terug naar Narnia? Ik ben mijn zaklamp vergeten!"
    - Edmund in Narnia 2; denk ik?

"Revenge is for fools and mad men"
    - Patrik Jane, The Mentalist

Some people think I’m like the biggest cunt in the world but I’m not. I’m just not the most friendly
    - Danny Worsnop, Asking Alexandria

"Check it out, Brady! we have a hobbit! greetings! take us to your shire."
    - Boomer, Pair Of Kings

"A wise man once told me that the first step towards greatness is believing in yourself. And you know who that man was?"
    "Santa!"
    "No, your father"
    - Mason& King Brady and Boomer, pair of Kings
    Pff dr zijn er miljoenen

[ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2011 - 20:14 ]

All my life I've been waiting for something that never came.

Clubbed schreef:

Omg. Die is echt geniaal. :3

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

'Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.'

Save me from myself.

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

* Mijn signature
    * Mijn username
    * 'Save me Barry'
    * We're young. We’re supposed to drink too much. We're supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each other's brains out. We were designed to party. We owe it to ourselves to party hard. We owe it to each other. This is it. This is our time. So a few of us will overdose, or go mental. Charles Darwin said you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. That's what it's about - breaking eggs - by eggs, I mean, getting twatted on a cocktail of class As.

If you could see yourselves... We had it all. We have fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. We were so beautiful... We're screw-ups. I plan on staying a screw-up until my late twenties, or maybe even my early thirties. And I will shag my own mum before I let her.... or anyone else take that away from me!"

~ Nathan Young (Misfits)

Have you ever had sex with a piece of fruit? Was it a melon? [Nathan Young]

- “Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.”

& mijn signature

Here & Now

Fire is catching.
    If we burn, you"ll burn with us.

You gave me forever within the numbered days and I am grateful.