• Hey,

Weten jullie misschien een paar aardige, lieve of grappige, kleine tekstjes? Ik heb ze echt heel hard nodig en jullie zouden me echt helpen, want ik ben nu na zo'n 10 quotes/opdrachtjes/dingen al helemaal inspiloos x)

xx

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.

Never run out of reasons to smile...

Naveau schreef:
    Nederlands of Engels? (:

Before you find your prince, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs.

He stole my heart, so I stole his last name.

I never stopped loving you, I only stopped showing it.

The happiest feeling ever is knowing that he could be with any other girl in the entire world but he chooses to be with you.

Allebei :3
    Thanks!

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Zoek gewoon op 'lieve quotes' of 'quotes' op google? :']

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Je kan met één kaars duizenden kaarsen aansteken, de eerste kaars gaat er niet minder om branden.
    Ook geluk wordt niet minder als je het met anderen deelt.
    (van Boeddha geloof ik xd)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.