• Sorry als dit al bestaat..

Ik noem een woord dat uit twee woorden bestaat (een samenstelling) en de ander neemt het begin van het laatste woord en maakt daar een nieuwe samenstelling van.

Voorbeeld:
    Palmboom - Boomhut

Het beginwoord is: Rechtdoor

En als het spel vastloopt mag de eerst volgende een nieuw woord verzinnen.

[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2011 - 15:42 ]

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow

Doorgaan.

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Gaandoor x]
    oke ik weet dus echt niks xD

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

doorgang

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Gangpad

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

padvinder? xd

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

vinderpad? :'D

ik maak gewoon een nieuwe word;

padslag

slagveld

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

velden ^^

Ridder schreef:
    velden ^^

dude zei dan veldman ofzo XD

Mannenveld

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

LP

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Veldloper.

loperdief

Diefstal

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury