• Welke liedje vinden jullie het leukst van Adele.

Ben wel benieuwd(nerd)

we danced all night to the best song ever.

Someone like you
    &
    Make you feel my love

[ bericht aangepast op 11 jan 2012 - 15:06 ]

26 - 02 - '16

Make you feel my love

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

Ik ben haar een beetje beu gehoord, sorry :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ik ben geen fan van haar. Sterker nog, ze begint me een beetje de strot uit te hangen omdat iedereen constant over haar praat.
    Set fire to the rain & Someone like you zijn de enige liedjes die ik opzich wel leuk vind van haar :')

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

HEAVYMETAL schreef:
    Someone like you
    &
    Make you feel my love

+ One and only.

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

Someone like you, Rolling in the deep & Set fire to the rain vind ik best leuk, maar dat zijn dan ook weer de enige liedjes die ik van haar ken. (krul)

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Persefoneia schreef:
    Ik ben geen fan van haar. Sterker nog, ze begint me een beetje de strot uit te hangen omdat iedereen constant over haar praat.
    Set fire to the rain & Someone like you zijn de enige liedjes die ik opzich wel leuk vind van haar :')

I am not going to be a star, I am going to be a legend - Freddie Mercury

Hometown glory, Chasing pavements, Make you feel my love, Daydreamer, Rolling in the deep, Someone like you, Don't you remember

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

someone like you

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.