• Ghehe, kwam ik tegen op 9GAG.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

9Gag annoys me D:

I already saw it on Tumblr...

Besides, i don't even think it's true..

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2012 - 19:01 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Hehe oke O.o Harry meet "Harry" xD

Ik zag het al paar weken dagen geleden xd

Ik vind het ergens wel grappig XD

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2012 - 19:02 ]

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

@ Midna.
    Ghehe, ja en het is ook best vreemd als je er net achterkomt.

Niet zo amazing als je weet dat het niet waar is.

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. - Seneca

Haha, geweldig _O_

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Het was pas echt cool geweest als het waar was.
    Maar dat is mijn mening.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Ik geloof het niet echt C:

Alis volat propriis.

Dat jongetje op de 2e foto -Albus Severus- is zó schattig, ahhw, echt lief! (bloos)

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2012 - 19:06 ]

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Not true.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Dat eerste plaatje is de nieuwe baby van de zevende film :Y). Le fuck has not been given, het blijft een - naar mijn mening - on-Albusachtige jongen. Ik had een klungeltje verwacht met spillebeentjes en een bril. Zo'n schattig kindje :3

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Escritura schreef:
    9Gag annoys me D:

I already saw it on Tumblr...

Besides, i don't even think it's true..

comfort in c h a o s

Oké, kunnen sommige mensen die denken dat het niet waar is bewijzen dat het ook écht niet waar is? Als je plaatst dat het niet waar is wil ik wel bewijs.

Uneventful schreef:
    Oké, kunnen sommige mensen die denken dat het niet waar is bewijzen dat het ook écht niet waar is? Als je plaatst dat het niet waar is wil ik wel bewijs.

Well, yes.

Arthur Bowen portrays Albus in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Arthur got the role after casting agents came to his school looking for kids who looked the part of the characters they were casting. When Arthur auditioned he didn't even tell his parents! They found out after his mum got a letter in the post asking him to be in London for the next round of auditions. After several more trips to London, and a photo session with Daniel Radcliffe, Arthur was given the part as Harry Potter's youngest son, Albus Severus Potter.

Bron

Het is dus zijn eerste rol in een film.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Uneventful schreef:

Als ik het goed heb begrepen is dit het bewijs:

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall