• De vorige keer dat ik mijn usrname veranderde kreeg ik nogal wat verontwaardigde en verwarde gb's, dus besloot ik het jullie maar te melden, haha. Deze is waarschijnlijk maar tijdelijk. Anyway, Rivendell went Tumbleweed. Dat kennen jullie vast wel uit die Western movies, maar zo niet:

"A tumbleweed is the above-ground part of a plant that, once mature and dry, disengages from the root and tumbles away in the wind. Usually, the tumbleweed is the entire plant apart from the roots, but in a few species it is a flower cluster. The tumbleweed habit is most common in steppe and desert climates. The tumbleweed is a diaspore, aiding in dispersal of propagules (seeds or spores). It does this by scattering the propagules either as it tumbles, or after it has come to rest in a wet location. In the latter case, the tumbleweed opens mechanically as it absorbs water; apart from its propagules, the tumbleweed is dead."

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Dat die nog vrij was, verbaasd me eigenlijk.

We'll still love each other, forever and always. <3

O, dit is gewoon geniaal xd
    Hoe iedereen toch op die geniale namen kan komen ;]
    Zoals velen al ooit hebben gezegd: epic name is epic. (cat)

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

I like it. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Nah, don't really like it.

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Ik vind het leuk. =)

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Hmm, ik vind hem niet zo leuk (cat)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

(cat)

Coole naam xD Maar je moet ook een GIFje hebben vind ik!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

RainbowDash schreef:

(cat)

Coole naam xD Maar je moet ook een GIFje hebben vind ik!

Goed dat je het zelf ook inziet. (cat)

We'll still love each other, forever and always. <3