• "You are 71% hippie.
    You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score."

Yay! I approve. :Y)
    Doe de test hier »

Ben jij ook vreemd?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:47 ]

Til hug og blod.

You are 48% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

Believe in yourself.

You are 26% hippie.
    You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

13%..

El Diablo.

24% (krul)

-

Genius schreef:
    24% (krul)

Valt me tegen van je Jack! ;o

Til hug og blod.

32%. Lol.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

You are 28% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

Your make-up is terrible

5% (cat)

Me so good.

33%, maar ik vind die vragen niet helemaal eerlijk. :x

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

You are 30% hippie.

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

33%. Lol, mijn engels is zo slecht dat ik bijna geen ene vraag snapte, maar ik wou 'm toch doen. :]

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

You are 51% hippie.

You're near the middle of the spectrum, but you've got an open mind. Society needs more people like you.

Credendo Vides

You are 12% hippie.

Ok, you conservative soul. Do you even believe in global warming? Loosen that necktie a little, and try some organic food. It actually does taste better. And go to a farmer's market--they're fun.

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

42% hippie. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

21%
    gelukkig maar, wil geen hippie zijn x'D