• "You are 71% hippie.
    You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score."

Yay! I approve. :Y)
    Doe de test hier »

Ben jij ook vreemd?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2012 - 10:47 ]

Til hug og blod.

You are 30% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

You are 34% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

You are 16% hippie.

Ok, you conservative soul. Do you even believe in global warming? Loosen that necktie a little, and try some organic food. It actually does taste better. And go to a farmer's market--they're fun.

And not a single fuck was given that day.

You are 23% hippie.
    You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

You are 63% hippie.

You're near the middle of the spectrum, but you've got an open mind. Society needs more people like you.

I agree ... ;D

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

You are 25% hippie.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

46% hippie

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Ben ik de enige met 3%?

50%

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

You are 42% hippie.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

You are 26% hippie.

Klopt wel, ik ben ook geen hippie.. :P

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

You are 31% hippie.

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

25 % hippie.

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

You are 26% hippie.

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel

You are 20% hippie.

“All those fairytales are full of shit.”