• Ik heb ergens gehoord dat hoe groter de hand van de man is, hoe groter de l*l van de man is

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Penises are scary. I think this topic will make me scared of a man's hand's now...

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Volgens mij is dat niet waar maar ik kan niet uit ervaring spreken

Physics is awesome

Escritura schreef:
    Penises are scary. I think this topic will make me scared of a man's hand's now...

Hahahahaha, dit dus. (;

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

De lengte van duim tot pink toch?

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Escritura schreef:

Ik zou bijna lesbisch worden, alleen maar om het mannelijk geslachtsdeel..
    I'm now scared for man's hand's to.

Daddy always said: If boy's don’t like you they are gay.

Joh.

i put the fun in funeral

Gaisford schreef:
    (...)

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Escritura schreef:

True. :'D

Gabumon schreef:
    De lengte van duim tot pink toch?

o______O
    Hoe weten jullie dit allemaal? Dat zal toch niet voor elke jongen gelden?

[ bericht aangepast op 26 mei 2012 - 21:17 ]

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Gaisford schreef:
    (...)

Yay for vagina's. *O* And boobs.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Net zoiets als dat je aan een man zijn handen kan zien of hij hetero of homo is.

Physics is awesome

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Yay for vagina's. *O* And boobs.

Only the boobs ^^

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Yayde schreef:
    (...)

o______O
    Hoe weten jullie dit allemaal? Dat zal toch niet voor elke jongen gelden?

Ik heb een overbesekste klas (: Waarvan zo wat iedereen ouder is dan mij en ik ben 18 xd.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Eyes schreef:
    Net zoiets als dat je aan een man zijn handen kan zien of hij hetero of homo is.

That's a ridiculous stereotype. :w Kun ja aan mijn voeten zien of ik lesbisch of hetero ben? Of aan mijn borsten misschien?
    Plus, gay and straight are not the only sexuality out there.

l*l? Kunnen we tegenwoordig ook al geen lul meer zeggen?
    Ik heb ooit eens gelezen dat je over het het algemeen de lengte van de penis af kan lezen aan de afstand tussen de duim en wijsvinger, maar ik weet niet meer pressies hoe dat zat.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall