• Marvel Comics reveals the new Spider Man is black - and he could be gay in the future

He started life as a white science geek living with his uncle.

But now to reflect the racial changes in America Spider Man has been given a makeover - as a half black half Latino teen.

Miles Morales has replaced Peter Parker as the face behind the famous webbed mask, Marvel Comics has revealed.

In the latest edition of the Ultimate Fallout series he pulls back the disguise and shows his face for the first time.

Fans will have to wait until the official Spider Man relaunch next month to find out how he came to be the superhero.

But another surprise could be in the pipeline after his creators said that in the future they would not rule out making him gay.

Read more ->

I cried. How ... How could they do that? ;____;

[ bericht aangepast op 31 mei 2012 - 12:31 ]

Til hug og blod.

I like the thought of a gay Spiderman, but... why must they change his his skin? o.O

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ten schreef:
    I like the thought of a gay Spiderman, but... why must they change his his skin? o.O

Why must they change him at all?
    Just create a new superhero then......

Til hug og blod.

Hahahahaha Ricardo: "Gaat 'ie dan ook op z'n kop hangen en mannen kussen?' XD

Til hug og blod.

Huh? Ja inderdaad, maak dan een nieuwe superheld.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

God, no. (no_chears)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Oké.

Ik snap dat ze veranderingen willen aanduiden. Maar doe dat dan met een nieuw stripfiguur. En volgens mij hoeven ze echt niet voor alles een zwart of gayfiguur als voorbeeld te maken om gelijkheid aan te tonen.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Zerefu schreef:

Ten schreef:

comfort in c h a o s

It's just ridiculous. (no_chears)

Til hug og blod.

O_O

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

Straks komt er nog een Chinese Batman (cat).

[ bericht aangepast op 31 mei 2012 - 16:01 ]

The odds are néver in our favor.

Ik snap er de helft niet van maar Spider man word dus een donkergetinte jongen die voor de helft ook latino en homo is? Een beetje raar want ik ken Spider man van de films en daar is gewoon blank & hetero

Physics is awesome

Ik snap niet waarom ze er een ander persoon van maken. Het is veel beter als ze maar gewoon één spiderman hebben. Tenzij dat misschien bv. de zoon van Peter Parker zou zijn, maar dat kan ook niet, want die is niet latino of donkergetint. Misschien zijn adoptiezoon ofzo, haha. Maar toch vind ik het raar, dan kunnen ze inderdaad beter een nieuwe superheld maken.

Zerefu schreef:

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.