• Sorry het is in het engels, maar ik vond het op internet en wilde het graag delen (a)

People always ask me 'What's so great about being a Taylor Swift fan?' Well, where to begin? As her fan, we grew up with her; saw her transform and make her mark on the country/pop charts. We let her into our hearts and she let us into hers. We watched her metamorphosis from a 16 year old girl with a big dream to play in front of hundreds, to a full grown 22 year old woman playing in front of millions. We rode along with her on her fearless journey; battling boyfriends and break-ups, writing songs, and sharing her joy and happiness. We cried tears of joy as she won awards, and we are loyal, faithful fans. As a Taylor Swift fan, we truly are her rock and honestly, I cannot thank her enough for letting us grow with her. We spoke now with Taylor as she gave the audience chills and made them cry tears of joy. And now, together, we are anticipating her new album and cannot be more excited. Taylor Swift - thank you for letting us explore this world with you, thank you for letting us know that every one has a right to sparkle. Being a Taylor Swift fan is, well, the best thing to ever be.

Het is leuk voor Taylor Swift fans denk ik, ik heb alleen het eerste en laatste stukje gelezen haha ;3

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

xDesire schreef:
    Het is leuk voor Taylor Swift fans denk ik, ik heb alleen het eerste en laatste stukje gelezen haha ;3

Ahah, toch bedankt voor de moeite ;P

Uhm, geld dit niet zo´n beetje voor alle artiesten en fans?

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

_O_

To love is to destroy.

Floyd schreef:
    Uhm, geld dit niet zo´n beetje voor alle artiesten en fans?

Dat zou kunnen...
    Hier gaat het om Taylor (:

Ik ben niet zo'n Taylot Swift-fan, maar een galaxy defender (McFly) en telkens als iemand iets post over hen heb ik ook zo'n gevoel ^^

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

(H)

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see